If you want to learn how to speak conversational Spanish and you:
- are on a beginner level approaching intermediate level
- are already on an intermediate level
- want to take your Spanish-speaking skills to the Next Level…
this course is what you need! Watch the video below:
This Spanish video is courtesy of Patrick Jackson – LearningSpanishLikeCrazy
Easily Speak Conversational Spanish
Index of LSLC Nivel Dos
The main section Level 2 consists of 30 lessons. Each lesson is about 30 minutes long.
Or a total of approximately 15 hours.
For every hour of recorded Spanish lessons, the LSLC team spent between 5 to 6 hours developing the content for the lesson before going into the studio to record.
Then they spent another 4 to 5 hours recording in the studio for each hour of recorded Spanish lessons that you’ll hear.
Afterwards the recording engineer spent another 10 to 12 hours editing for each hour of recorded Spanish lessons that you’ll hear.
And here’s an outline of the main section (Lessons31 to 60) of the CD package of LSLC Nivel Dos:
- Expressing the future using ir a + infinitive
- Comparisons and names of body part
- More comparisons and names of farm animals
- Comparisons and names of hardware tools
- Conclusion of comparisons and introduction to the Conditional Tense
- The Conditional Tense
- The Conditional Perfect
- Review of Direct Pronouns, and Commands with direct pronouns
- Commands with direct pronouns continued
- Plural Commands
- The future tense with regular and irregular verbs
- Para que and hay que + infinitive structure
- Demonstrative Pronouns
- Demonstrative Pronouns continued and the verb “gustar” andsimilarly conjugated verbs
- More verbs that are conjugated like the verb “gustar”
- Continuation of verbs that conjugated like the verb “gustar”
- Subjunctive mood
- Subjunctive using phrases such as “es mejor que” and “esnecesario que”
- Substituting the infinitive with the subjunctive mood
- Subjunctive mood using time conjunctions.
- Subjunctive mood with phrases expressing possibility